CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

July...





Tripp and I have just returned from an unexpected trip to Wichita Falls to visit my cousin, Ann and her little girl, Elizabeth. We were having so much fun that we had a hard time leaving! Tripp enjoyed watching Elizabeth, especially when she would jump up and down! She can really make him laugh! I enjoyed spending time with Ann. I especially enjoyed our chats after putting the kids to bed...I hadn't planned on going to WF, but sometimes it feels great to be spontaneous!
Tripp was excited to see Lake today. We hadn't seen him since Sunday evening. Even though it had only been a few days, Lake claims that Tripp has changed! Over the past week, Tripp has started clapping his hands, communicating 'more' with sign language, and pulling up on a regular (and I do mean regular!) basis. I feel so blessed to be home during this time with Tripp. I have a feeling that I will have an especially hard time going back to school this Fall!

We have had a wonderful July so far. We spent July 4th at the lake with family. July 4th is one of my most favorite holidays! I even dressed Tripp in patriotic pjs the night before! The only 'thing' missing over the 4th...MY SISTER!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh some good blackmail/classic bath pics. Awesome. He is seriously cute with those dimples!

    ReplyDelete